April 29-30, 2017. Byurakan, Armenia.ISOC AM co-sponsored NASA International Space Apps Challenge Hackathon. 68 participants grouped in 14 teams took part in the event.:
April 28, 2017. Yerevan, Armenia.
ISOC AM Board meeting took place with the following agenda:
1. Providing the status of Registrar to Netmaster company.
2. Providing the status of Registrar to Royal Holding company.
3. Admission of H.Kababyan and S.Doydoyan to ISOC AM members.
4. Affirmation of regulations of the following working groups:
– Registrar monitoring
– «.հայ» domain advancement
– 1st year domain registration fee
– Strategy of Armenian GTLDs development
April 21, 2017. Yerevan, Armenia. Several ISOC AM members took part in the webinar devoted to the ICANN Fellowship programme.
April 20, 2017. Yerevan, Armenia. ISOC AM launched a new project called “Youth and the Internet”. It is aimed at promoting youth participation by raising their awareness and better understanding of Internet related issues. The survey (in Armenian) is put on ISOCAM’s Facebook page.
April 07, 2017. Yerevan, Armenia. ISOC AM received the March, 2017 issue of the IETF journal. Interested Board members can take it for reading from the ISOC AM Library.
April 06, 2017. Yerevan, Armenia.Children from an Ashtarak school with their instructor, ISOC AM member Narine Mesropyan, visited ISOC AM office to see the presentation of the ISOC AM PM Ani Mkrtchyan devoted to the History of Internet. You can see more photos from the event here.